CALL FOR WINDOW ART
Handwork aims to celebrate and feature the creativity and talent of our BIPOC community.
We would like to invite members of Ithaca's BIPOC community to display and sell their artwork in our rotating monthly window displays.
We welcome works such as paintings, drawings, photography, jewelry, sculpture, and a variety of other crafts.
1. If interested, please e-mail images of the work you wish to display to Handworkcoop@gmail.com
2. Please provide a description of materials used and what inspires your work. In the case that images are not available, we'll work with you to arrange a viewing of samples.
3. If you can, feel free to also share with us your website or art related social media accounts. We can use these to promote your work while it is on display.
4. Artworks will be displayed for one month. Beginning around the 1st, of the month, and ending around the first week of the following month.
5. There is no age limit to be considered for a display.
6. Displays may consist of an individual artist’s work, a collaboration between artists or work from a collective of artists.
7. Handwork staff are available to assist with artwork installation.
If you wish, we encourage artists on display to donate a percentage of their sales to community organizations.
Please reach out to us at Handworkcoop@gmail.com or if you have questions or comments. We're enthusiastic to offer our space and can't wait to see your work!
Handwork Co-op is located at 102 W M.L.K. Jr. St, Ithaca, NY