Below you'll find some of our frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you're looking for, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your in-person store hours?
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm, Sun 11am to 5pm.
2. Do you offer curbside pickup?
Yes - please indicate that you would like curbside pickup in your order note.
3. Is what's on the website all you have in store?
The online store displays a curated selection of what our artists have on their actual shelves - we are happy to send you photos of what's fresh in stock!
E-mail us at HandworkOnlineShop@gmail.com
Visit our Personal Shopping Assistance Page for more info on how to shop from afar.
4. How do I go about contacting your artists?
You can e-mail us at HandworkOnlineShop@gmail.com and request the contact information for an artist listed on our "Our Artist" page.
5. Do you have any sales or discounts?
We currently do not offer sales or discounts through our online store. While we work on this, if you see we are having a sale in-store, you may place an order over the phone and we can apply the discount to that sale.
6. How do I buy something over the phone?
E-mail us at HandworkOnlineShop@gmail.com with the item(s) you are interested in - our staff will discuss shipping or pickup options, and ask you to call the store once we're ready for payment.
7. Can you buy something over the phone that is not available on the website?
Yes, - if the item is available in our physical store and able to be shipped we can take your order over the phone.
8. Do your artists do custom work?
Some artists do custom work, we recommend reaching out to individual artists to see if they are currently accepting custom orders. See question #4.
9. What is your Return Policy?
If you are unsatisfied with your item, or receive something with visible defects please call (607) 273-9400 or email us at HandworkOnlineShop@gmail.com immediately. All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of arrival, and be returned in their original packaging. Handwork is not responsible for return shipping fees. We will do our best to communicate steps to take on a case by case basis.
10. Do you ship outside of the United States?
No - at this time we do not currently ship outside of the US. You may contact the artist to see if they will ship the item(s) to you personally.
11. Do you gift wrap and include gift messages in orders?
Gift wrapping is an option, please specify that in your order notes when checking out. We can include a gift message, please include this in the notes section as well.
12. What carrier do you use to ship?
USPS, and occasionally UPS if necessary.
13. How many days until my order will ship?
Our work ships usually within 3-5 days. A designated shipper comes in every couple of days to fulfill orders.
14. How do I track my order?
You will receive a tracking number to the e-mail provided.
15. How do I apply to become a member?Please read our application page.